Full Mouth Reconstruction
Let us be the team to rebuild your smile
Dr. Conner and her skilled team in Hixon, Tennessee can help rebuild your teeth and your quality of life with their full mouth reconstruction services. From gum disease treatment to dental implants, Dr. Conner can do it all. She can reconstruct your upper and lower arch with skill and compassion.
If you have:
- Teeth that have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth that have been injured or fractured.
- Teeth that have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
Then you may be a perfect candidate for reconstruction. An unhealthy mouth can lead to extensive oral damage as well as cause or exacerbate systemic issues like heart disease and stroke.
Full mouth reconstruction is a major undertaking and requires extensive assessment and treatment planning. We will make the experience as comfortable and expedient as possible while providing the best dentistry around. Reconstructive procedures may include (but are not limited to):
- Prophylactic teeth cleaning and periodontal care
- Crown lengthening to expose healthy, sound tooth structure for possible crowns or bridges
- Orthognathic surgery to reposition the jaw.
- Contouring of the gum tissue to create balance in your smile
- Preparation (reduction) of your natural tooth structure so crowns, bridges or veneers can be placed.
- Placement of temporary restorations so you can become accustomed to your new teeth and the feel of your new mouth or bite alignment.
- Placement of permanent restorations, such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays or bridges.
- Orthodontics (braces) in order to move your teeth into the optimal position for reconstruction.
- Implant placement and restoration to replace missing teeth and/or anchor bridge restorations.
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to enhance the stability of your teeth, proposed implants and/or other restorations.
We would love to be the team to walk you through your reconstructive journey. Please give us a call today at (423) 301-2330 if you are looking for full mouth reconstruction in Soddy Daisy, Signal Mountain, Chattanooga, Hixson, and Red Bank.