CEREC Porcelain Bridge
We’d love to complete your smile
If you are a Hixon, Tennessee resident that is missing teeth, you are in the right place. If you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth and would like a natural looking tooth replacement to get your smile back to its beautiful, well-functioning condition, a CEREC dental bridge at Signature Smiles may be the answer you have been looking for!
Missing teeth can be a source of worry and embarrassment, but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you:
- Are missing a tooth or teeth
- Have teeth are moving or rotating on either side of a gap, causing discomfort
- Desire to chew normally again
- Would like a more stable alternative to a denture
- Want your restoration to look and function like your natural teeth
Then come on in and talk to us about a CEREC dental bridge today.
What can I expect?
First Dr. Conner will prepare the anchoring teeth and place CEREC same day crowns. The crowns act as anchors to the fabricated tooth placed in the gap.
Benefits of a CEREC porcelain bridge
Like all tooth restorations, there are both health and cosmetic benefits that include:
- Teeth on either side of the gap will not be able to move
- Bite preservation
- Prevents ‘sunken face’
- Eating without difficulty
- Beautiful, natural looking smile
If you are worried about the potential cost of a porcelain bridge, please let us know. We are proud to offer our patients an in-office savings plan so you don’t have to choose between other responsibilities and your dental health.
If you want to smile securely without worry of missing or moving teeth, let Dr. Conner and her dedicated team give you the quality care you deserve. Give us a call today at (423) 301-2330. Proudly serving Soddy Daisy, Signal Mountain, Chattanooga, Hixson, and Red Bank.